Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How many words can your ONE year old say?


I ran into someone at Wal-mart (weird..I know) who told me that Josie should be using atleast 20+ words by now and that I should be worried if she wasn't. Her little girl had a vocab of atleast 30, and that made her an expert...I guess. So, I thought I would let all of you know that Josie DOES have a 20+ vocab..
1. Maaah-that's me
2. Da Da-Nels
3. Da Da-baby (she does sign baby)
4. uh oh
5. Ba-Brogan
6. ughh, while pointing outside-outside
7. ughh, while doing the sign for milk-milk
8. la la-Bela (Kelsey's horse)
9. la la-Elmo
10. uh uh-Binkie
11. mooo-moo
12. uh, while pointing to tv-Barny
13. Hhhhhhhhh-hi
14. baaah-ball
15. dahhhh-dog
16. uhhhhhhh, while pointing to a book-Book
17. uhhh, after you have read a book-Again
18. wahhhhhhh-hold me
19. ughh, while pointing to chair-Eat
20. uuuuuuuut-up

She is AMAZING!...Nothing to worry about! :)

1 comment:

joanna said...

thank you for being so refreshing and REAL and making me laugh with this post. i think i need some tips from this expert too-we need lots of help here.