Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

A few things I am thankful for this Thanksgiving...

1. My amazing husband. I love him so much.
2. My Kiddos... Nels and I are so blessed to have such wonderful, fun, silly, kind, healthy kids.
3. My family... I LOVE being with my family. They are so fun, so supportive, and so giving. I have the best family in the world.
4. My friends...I have the best friends in the world, too. I appreciate everything they do for me.
5. I am thankful to have the things I need.
6. AND...I am thankful for a sweet little surprise due at the end of April. :) Yes...number 7 is on it's way. Can you believe it? SURPRISE!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Charlie!!! Congratulations on your sweet SURPRISE! I found your blog in Liz's list...come and check out mine anytime! I miss seeing you at church...I guess I know that we will always have WALMART!!!

Joy said...

Oh my gosh!!! YAY!! I am so excited. That is so awesome. Please, please, please let me help you anytime you need it!!! Doing the happy dance for you!! Yay for the storage/laundry room. :) Joy

Shane, Liz and all the Crew said...

charlie,

congratulations! i am so excited for you! i can't wait to see another version of your beautiful offspring!
love,
liz