Thursday, September 18, 2008

TA-DAA

There is NO laundry in the baskets!! Have I finished? WOW!! That does not happen very often. This definitely needed to be documented.
If you looked at my laundry room/storage/pantry/hope-to-be-my-room, soon :)
the baskets are probably still empty, not because I'm all caught up (that is an annual event)but, because everyone just throws the dirty laundry, on the floor, in front of the washer!! Everyone...except Carter. I was doing laundry and he came flying in with his socks and looked at the baskets and read W-I-T-ZZ and threw his socks in the "whites" basket. It was adorable. You have got to love that kid!

1 comment:

Barney & Sherrie said...

Hello Moore's,
We found your blog and had to chuckle about the laundry. We miss you guys...your kids are getting so big. Time sure flies!!! Hope all is going well. Greener's