Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Call me Grammy or should it be MeMa?

 I am a little sad that it has been 4 years since I last blogged anything, but there is no better way to restart blogging then to share the biggest news EVER.  Really..I mean EVER, EVER.. and that is..(drum roll, please) I am a Grandma!!  O.K. Yes, I know everyone already knows this, thanks to my over sharing on social media, but it does need to be documented on my blog, finally, right?  
  Meet my sweet, perfect Grandson,  Rees Merritt Bingham.  Is he not the cutest little bundle of baby, that you have ever seen?  What a gift this little guy is. He was born 5-7-2015.  He is currently 9 months old and he stole my heart, from day one.  I can't even begin to explain the joys of being a Grandma/Grammy/MeMa/Nana.  Obviously, I am still working on what my Grandma name is going to be, but that will get figured out later.  Right now, all I want to do is hold and be with this little man.  The whole family has turned to mush and he is all we think about.  Can you blame us?


My baby holding my grandbaby









No comments: