Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy 20th my "little sunshine"

Twenty? Really? Wow!! Happy Birthday my "little sunshine". I love you so much.

20 things I love about you.

...I love your sweetness.

...I love your strength.

...I love that you have always been such a good example to your brothers and sisters.

...I love the way you always think of others first.

...I love seeing you in love :).

...I love the way you love your Dad.

...I love your phone calls.

...I love how much you love your brothers and sisters. You mean so much to them.

...I love your humor.

...I have loved watching you grow.

...I love your confidence.

...I love your stubbornness.

...I love hearing how your day has gone.

...I love to read the things you write.

...I love who you have become.

...I love your love of family.

...I love the decisions you have made.

...I love to see pictures that you have taken. You are so talented.

...I love that sometimes you can't spell :) (he he)

...I love being with you.

I love you. Happy Birthday!

No comments: