Friday, July 10, 2009

Back Up....

I need to back up a bit and wish Brogan a very Happy 13th Birthday (June 19).

13 things I love about you

1. You are incredibly sweet. I know, I know, that's not what a 13 year old wants to hear...but you are.
2. I love your smile and the fact that you have to work so hard to make a frown.
3. I love the way you love and take care of your brother and sisters, especially the love you have for Josie. She loves you so much.
4. You are very generous. I LOVE how you make sure that I have had something to eat before you get seconds, or how you offer me everything you have.
5. You are a good friend to everyone.
6. You give great hugs...I'd like a few more, though. :)
7. I love that you can spit out misc. facts about any and everything. (a lot like your Dad)
8. You make me laugh when you work so hard at annoying me, (like its a goal)..it hasn't worked yet though, has it?
9. I adore how you think of others feelings first.
10. You are a great example.
11. I love that you are so willing to help others.
12. You have such a B-I-G heart.
13. Well....I LOVE every single, itty bitty, teeny weeny, thing about you. :) You are a blessing my "little work boot"

No comments: