Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Goals...for this week

1. DISHES DONE AT ALL TIMES...wow!! Anyone who really knows me- knows that this is a tough one. I always have dishes, in my sink.

2. WORK ON LOSING WEIGHT...gee wiz..I'm picking some tough goals. This one is obviously one that will take longer then a week, but, I think I've got to work on a few issues before I can really concentrate on this.... like, why were all my pets, when I was a kid, named after food. We had a dog named "Cookie", a cat named "Twinkie" and an iguana named "Pickle". Shouldn't that have been a red flag for my parents? These are all still favorites of mine.
Why couldn't we have named them "Excersise", "Jog", or even "Rice Cake"? :)

3. GO FOR WALKS...I can manage this one.

4. INDIVIDUAL TIME WITH EACH KID....this one is so important that it really needs to be at the top, before the dishes.

5. THANK YOU CARDS...I really need to get out some thank you cards for everyone that helped us when we were moving. We couldn't have done it without you.
If I don't get to this goal this week....you know who you are...and I appreciate EVERYTHING everyone helped us with. THANK YOU. THANK YOU.

**this is plenty of goals for this week***wish me luck.

No comments: