Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Exhausted..after only 1/2 a day at fair

REALLY!! Who let me sign up my kids for 4-H, again. I am considering paying them to NOT do it next year. :)
We took Brogan's pig, Penelope, in this morning. She weighed in at 274. She is a sweet pig, except for this morning. Isn't that how it goes? She loves to have company, and to have her tummy rubbed (part dog...I think). I was really going to be sad to see Brogan sell her. BUT...after knocking me over, while we were trying to load her I am ready to say my good-byes.
We managed to finally get her loaded and get her to fair. I then (with Brogan's help) had to shave/trim and bathe her. CRAZY!
We came home for a bit to get Jalia's lamb, Napoleon Dynomite (key word...dynomite!) and take him to the fair. I hope it goes better.
Brogan and Carter crashed on the couch and it has only been 1/2 a day at fair. It's going to be a long week.
Wish me luck.

No comments: